Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 44- Bear Paw Cafe!

Trying to get a seat here on any given morning will get you wait listed and the joy of sitting outside on a bench, waiting your turn. What I don't understand is WHY? The restaurant has a great reputation but to me, very undeserved. Of the four times or so I have eaten here, the food was blah and the service did NOT come with a smile. Yes, the pancakes are the size of a plate, but then so are cowpies and the shear magnitude of their size does nothing to encourage my desire to eat them. Bear Paw should be like a rope; skipped!  

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. I have only been there once and was not impressed. I would rather go to the Egg and I or Wagon Wheel Diner. Even the new Black Bear place is really good.

    ReplyDelete